Sunday 20 September 2015

Welcome to Cheaper Gaming.

Welcome to Cheaper Gaming .Using my vast ,expansive knowledge and experience of videogames, the aim of this blog will to be to get lost among myriad superior blogs devoted to gaming deals that are already out there. Hopefully this will continue a long proud tradition in my family of doing things entirely without merit or success.

If you are polite enough to stop here, I am quietly confident that this rather laboured post will be accompanied by a series of deals that you may click on, the advantage to you being they may save you a bit of cash. The advantage to me, and I will not be candid about this, is that I might be able to feed myself and at least one three year old boy with the fetid scraps from your transactions. (the aforementioned boy may have aged by time you stumble upon this meandering intro).

I hope this site provides a suitable degree of relief to your throbbing pockets.

Anyway this is (hopefully) Cheaper Gaming, enjoy.

P.S. Cheaper Gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment